All Gender Clifton Edge Geometric
- Embossed TPU yarn delivers a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
- Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a responsive ride
- New high-resiliency foam offers a lightweight, springy take on signature HOKA cushioning and ride
- Extended heel creates a softer landing and smoother transition from heel to toe
- Rubberized EVA outsole delivers lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
- RN 88276
The Clifton Edge Geometric contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton Edge Geometric contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton Edge Geometric features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton Edge Geometric features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton Edge Geometric is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton Edge Geometric features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop