Men's TenNine Hike GORE-TEX
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Hiking
- Water-repellent materials
- Ripstop textile
- Metal lacing hardware
- Abrasion rubber toecap
- 100% RPET lining textile mesh
- GORE-TEX product technology with leaf bootie
- Patented, trail tested HOKA geometry for smooth trail function
- Proprietary, new compression molded EVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction for hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- RN 88276
Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry in a variety of weather. Read more about the GORE-TEX brand guarantee here.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The TenNine Hike GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop