Men's ORA Recovery Shoe
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Recovery
- Flexible and supportive light mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort with easy entry
- TPU overlay provides midfoot support and stability
- Collapsible compression mesh heel provides versatile fit options that offer quick entry as well as a secure and comfortable fit
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- EVA for support, durability, and stability
- Strategic groove placement for optimal comfort and traction
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The ORA Recovery Shoe contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The ORA Recovery Shoe contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The ORA Recovery Shoe features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The ORA Recovery Shoe features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The ORA Recovery Shoe is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The ORA Recovery Shoe features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop