Men's Hupana Flow
Men's Hupana Flow
The Hupana Flow features a new engineered knit upper for enhanced breathability, and the rubberized foam outsole is springy and responsive for quick, fast movements. The Hupana Flow gives you performance in all the right places.
Responsive, energetic ride
Designed for Training & Gym
- Engineered knit upper offers structure, support and breathability with a comfortable fit
- Open knit construction across the midfoot and forefoot offers increased breathability
- Double eyelets create additional lockdown across the instep
- Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity
- Rubberized foam midsole provides a dynamic, responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole offers high rebound and cushioning
- Outsole siping provides traction and precise flexibility
- RN 88276
The Hupana Flow contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Hupana Flow contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Hupana Flow features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Hupana Flow features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Hupana Flow is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Hupana Flow features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop