Men's Ironman Rincon 2
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Running
- Runner’s World “Editor’s Choice”, Fall 2019 Shoe Guide
- Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- RN 88276
The Ironman Rincon 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Ironman Rincon 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Ironman Rincon 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Ironman Rincon 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Ironman Rincon 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Ironman Rincon 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop