Men's Challenger ATR 6
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- RN 88276
The Challenger ATR 6 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Challenger ATR 6 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Challenger ATR 6 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Challenger ATR 6 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Challenger ATR 6 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Challenger ATR 6 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop