Men's Arahi 4
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Running
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
- RN 88276
Mérite de l’American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Le programme de l’APMA a été créé pour informer les podiatres et les consommateurs sur les produits dont la qualité, la sûreté et l’efficacité permettent un fonctionnement normal des pieds et assurent leur santé.
The Arahi 4 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Arahi 4 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Arahi 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Arahi 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Arahi 4 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Arahi 4 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop