Women's Carbon X
Women's Carbon X
This high-performance shoe features a specially-engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. The Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
Responsive, energetic ride
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact
- RN 88276
Experience the Carbon X in 3D
The Carbon X contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Carbon X contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Carbon X features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Carbon X features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Carbon X is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Carbon X features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop