Men's Clifton 7
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Running
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- RN 88276
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
The Clifton 7 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton 7 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 7 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop
What's New in the Clifton 7
Get to know the Clifton 7 - from our very first iteration to where we are now
Extended heel tab for comfort
and easy pull-on
Soft, comfortable collar
Breathable open-engineered mesh
Ride and weight underfoot
consistent with Clifton 6