Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- Open engineered mesh construction optimizes breathability, quick drying comfort, and support
- Protective overlays surround the forefoot and toe box designed for trail debris protection and support
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones for lightweight durability
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The Torrent contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Torrent contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Torrent features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Torrent features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Torrent is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Torrent features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop