Women's EVO Mafate 2
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
- Patented MATRYX® technology offers a lightweight, durable and secure fit
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
- Gussetted tounge prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions
- Lightweight compressed EVA midsole provides comfort
- Rubberized foam midsole/ outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression
- Sculpted arch pod includes support for medial control
- 5mm Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole
- Sculpted, aggressive lugs for the most critical conditions
- Rubber composition for unparalleled grip on wet rocks
- RN 88276
The EVO Mafate 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The EVO Mafate 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The EVO Mafate 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The EVO Mafate 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The EVO Mafate 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The EVO Mafate 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop