Women's Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Hiking
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather conditions
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of seasons
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- RN 88276
Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry in a variety of weather. Read more about the GORE-TEX brand guarantee here.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Speedgoat Mid GORE-TEX 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop