Women's EVO XC Spike
Signature cushion, smooth ride
- Lightweight rip stop polyester upper provides durability and breathability
- Breathable tongue offers increased airflow
- Lightweight laces reduce additional weight
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole provides a firmer feel in the forefoot and softer cushioning in the heel for a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off
- High abrasion rubber outsole provides increased durability, grip and traction
- Symmetrical spikes handle left and right turns efficiently
- Spikes give added dig and traction on softer surfaces
- RN 88276
The EVO XC Spike contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The EVO XC Spike contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The EVO XC Spike features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The EVO XC Spike features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The EVO XC Spike is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The EVO XC Spike features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop