All Gender Elevon 2
Responsive, energetic ride
Designed for Running
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLYTM midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
- RN 88276
The Elevon 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Elevon 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Elevon 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Elevon 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Elevon 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Elevon 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop