Women's Torrent 2
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
- RN 88276
The Torrent 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Torrent 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Torrent 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Torrent 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Torrent 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Torrent 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
29 x 14mm
Heel to toe drop